Chipotle Pulled Pork Lettuce Wraps
January 16, 2017
Chipotle Pulled Pork Lettuce Wraps with Avocado Aioli
- ½ an avocado
- 2 tablespoons Paleo mayonnaise
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- salt & pepper, to taste
- water, for thinning if necessary
- 1 head Iceburg or Butter lettuce, broken apart into lettuce cups
- 2 cups cooked chipotle pulled pork, warmed
- 1 whole avocado, sliced
- lime wedges and cilantro, for garnishing
- To make the aioli sauce mash the 1/2 avocado and then whisk in the mayo, lime juice, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- If the aioli needs to be thinner, add a little bit of water until you can drizzle it easily.
- Pile the warmed through pork into the lettuce cups.
- Top with sliced avocado, drizzle with the aioli and top with cilantro and lime.
Modified. Courtesy of www.fashionablefoods.com